The conflict between Jocistan and I do not like Jocistan is still ongoing. There was a short lived ceasefire, which I do not like Jocistan withdrew from. Jocistan wishes for the Commonwealth to condemn this, but the British Empire has voted against this, although Jocistan has the ability to use Chairman’s prerogative. The first phase of the plan takes place immediately, whilst the second phase will require agreements
1. The Republic of I do not like Jocistan to be recognised by the name The Anti-Jocistani Republic, which is deemed a better, shorter, and less confusing name
2. The British Empire declares diplomatic support for the Anti-Jocistani Republic‘s independence and sovereignty.
3. The British Empire declares diplomatic support for Jocistan against Anti-Jocistani aggression.
1. The Anti-Jocistani Republic to be renamed Pagia (eg: Pagian Republic, Kingdom of Pagia)
2. Pagia to regain all of its former territory.
3. Peace to be made with Jocistan. Pagia can continue to oppose Jocistan by peaceful means, for example by propaganda.